Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day Eighteen in Palmer at the Camper Ground

This morning my alarm when off at 6:00. I was still pretty tired so I decided to sleep in. The owner was parking his boat down close to my tent and was having a few problems with the soft ground. I decided to get up and get the day started after the parking lot issues. My laundry and my blog were the business of the day. Once I was up I remembered I need to change the oil in my bike. The fairling came off quickly. I started the bike and let it run while I grabbed my clean and dirty clothes. Turning the bike off and pulling the oil plug out, I head off to the showers, letting the bike drain. After the showers I got my laundry started and went back to the bike. Reassembling the bike I filled it up with oil. I got my hands scrubbed up and started folding my laundry. By twelve o'clock my chores were all wrapped up. I ran into town and grabbed lunch. The owner of the campground needed help with her website so after lunch I headed back to camp. The rest of the day I goofed around with Dreamweaver CS5. After about 3 hours we had the software installed and the updates made and uploaded. It was raining all day so I worked on my blog the rest of the day and relaxed. I wished I could ride or shoot some photos, but it just wasn't in the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment