Monday, June 28, 2010

Leaving today



This morning I am heading out for Alaska. The first stop is Salina KS and then on to Colorado Springs CO. I have packed and repacked my stuff several times and finally got it all on the bike. I know you're asking "John how did you get the tripod on?". Simple - I left the ironing board and the wheelbarrow behind. Yes, I am bringing a lot of stuff but for those of you who know me, food, clothing and electronics are all equal. It is a package deal. Ok, I am only taking one digital camera. That was really hard on me, but I found room for a torque wrench. You never know when you are going to need it. :-) The cool weather clothing has proven to be very hard to squeeze down into the allotted space, but I did it - rain gear and all.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you made it to Salina! I look forward to reading about your adventure! Almost one call done....

    ReplyDelete